Phaeton motorhomes by Tiffin have been the #1 selling class A motorhomes in America for the past 5 years. Phaetons are so popular for many reasons, including how the Tiffin family stands behind their products. Tiffin offers one of the RV industry’s best manufacturer’s warranties with a 5 year delamination warranty and a 10 year construction warranty.
Phaeton owners rave about their motorhomes! They love the fact that they hear no rattles as they drive down the road! They love the interior design, such as the bath and a half, which makes using the bathroom more convenient for guests. The Phaeton’s whole electronics system is state of the art, including surround sound. Having a large TV in the middle of the coach, with the front driver’s and passenger’s seats that swivel to form a seating area, creates a great entertaining space. Phaetons offer top of the line luxury, ease of use and quality construction that you wouldn’t expect to find at their price point.
For 2012, Phaetons are featuring a number of changes, many of which are due to customer input.
- A stainless steel residential refrigerator with six batteries, which used to be an option is now standard. It’s 22 cubic feet with double doors and a pullout freezer.
- High gloss cabinets, which are more residential and give a more upscale appearance, are now standard.
- There’s now a wood drawer in the step well for convenient storage. It’s useful for small tools or an atlas, for example.
- The driver’s side console has been moved forward to make it easier to use the switches and to rest an elbow.
- The bedroom’s new headboard is sturdier and more residential looking.
- Cameras are now integrated with the side view mirrors, and give a more realistic view when backing up the Phaeton.
- An expanded computer drawer in the front dash includes a compartment and lid. It provides space for cables, a mouse, paper and pens, etc.
- A gravity potable water fill in the passenger side sewer compartment door enables you to add fresh water without having to hook up to city water.
- The recessed ceiling lights have been changed from Halogen to LED bulbs. These use 90% less energy, last longer, provide more light and are cooler to the touch.
- There are two new interior color options, Capri and Palmetto.
- A new exterior color, Rustic Canyon, is one of 6 offered on the Phaeton.
- There are currently 5 floorplans, and Tiffin will be adding more throughout the year.
The 2012 Phaeton motorhomes feature several other changes making them even more beautiful and user-friendly. The Tiffin family listens to their customers and have upgraded the 2012 Phaeton motorhomes to be their best ever!