In the case of motor homes, the 2013 Winnebago Vista line has created a lot of buzz. It starts with the legendary Winnebago SuperStructure construction standards. Perhaps thermo-panel sidewalls, laser-cut tubing, embedded steel and a one piece, crowned fiberglass roof aren’t the sexiest part of these motor homes for sale, but they are a solid reason Winnebago’s are such a good investment.
The Vistas grab attention with their stunning good looks. Choices of exterior treatments provide the Vista with contemporary styling with the traditional Winnebago brand name. All models provide surprising storage, and carpeting is limited to the cab for easy cleaning.
There are also loads of standard amenities that add value to the Vista line, including Ultraleather swivel cab seats and powered awnings. Powered awnings seem like a small amenity, but until you’ve used one, it is hard to truly appreciate their day-to-day convenience. You will love it! The Vista motor homes come in five versatile floor plans, with one sure to fit your lifestyle. Lets take a quick look at the five.
- The new Vista 26HE is a coach that is fun to drive with all the essentials you need for your motorhome adventures.
- The 27N offers amazing storage space with large exterior compartments and even a spacious wardrobe slide-out.
- Looking for a floor plan with sofa and dining options and a motorhome that provides more space? Check out the 30T.
- The Vista 35B really steps it up a notch with plenty of room for the kids or grandkids. The 35B can sleep seven, and includes two bathrooms, including a master bath with an extra large shower.
- The 35F also offers some big space, with a floor plan that includes an extendable sectional sofa, loads of legroom, two baths and a big shower.
If you are looking for motorhomes for sale, it is worth your while to check out the Winnebago Vistas at Reines RV Center, serving Virginia and the region since 1946.